Blog Header Links

Monday, October 30, 2017

Spellbound - My October Ipsy GlamBag

Spellbound is the theme of October's Ipsy Glam Bag.  The I love the little detail of the zipper pull being a bat.  I am looking forward to trying out all of these products.  As always I'll do a full review on my YouTube channel once I've had a chance to play around with them for a bit.

The first thing I pulled out of my bag was the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  It glides on so smothly which I like because I don't want to tug on my eyes.  While it does dry down, you have some time to smudge it out if you want to.  The full size is $20 and the sample is valued at $13.

Next was the Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation from Makeup for Ever.  It's very lightweight and gives a medium coverage (but could be built up to full).  It gives a even, natural looking skin.  The full size is $43 and the sample is valued at $7.

The StudioMakeup Gloss in the color Kiss was third in the bag.  It claims to have a sweet smell, but I didn't care for the smell.  It says that it's kiss and drink proof.  I didn't fully test it, but it did last longer than I expected.  The sample was full size and it retails for $9.

Something for my hair was in the bag as well.  I am curious to see how the Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Oil Treatment works out with my hair. It claims to be lightweight and hydrating.  It is not supposed to weigh down my hair, but only time will tell.  The full size product is packet for $1.50 and this sample is valued at $.75.

The last item in the bag is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Cream.  It's a multipurpose lotion you can use all over your body and contains soothing ingredients like shea butter, licorice root and white tea.  Plus it's great for sensitive skin.  The full size is $30 and the sample is valued at $6.  Use code IPSY1017 for 15% your purchase at First Aid Beauty.


I really love my Ipsy glam bag and it's such a treat each month.  If you want to check out what you can get check out their site.  If you want a free bag I can hook you up!  Just send me an e-mail and I will get a free bag sent out to you.  ;-)



1 comment:

  1. these glam subscriptions have their own benefits once you're in it there are loads of free samples for you to try and lots of cool new makeup its all the essentails that would be perfect for short trip in hand carry bag.

    ReplyDelete