Blog Header Links

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

All You - My November Ipsy Glam Bag

I am really loving this month's glam bag.  It's a nice combination of products that I feel will work very well and look good on my skin.  Read on to see what came in my bag.

First up in my bag was the Soroci Morning Calming Cream.  It's a hydrating cream is made with super gentle ingredients like Jojoba oil and shea butter that nourish and protect your skin.  It’s lightweight and absorbs in seconds, so your makeup will layer on seamlessly (plus it has the best scent!).  The 10g sample is valued at $4.  You can find it at Urban Outfitters, but I found it cheaper on Amazon.

Now that the face is prepped, it time to create a base.  Touch of Sol Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation.  It has a medium coverage that blends very well.  It is a thin formula and it helps your skin hold onto moisture.  Plus I love that it has SPF 30 in it.  This sample is 10 mL and is valued at $8.67.  You can learn more on their website.

Staying on the face, the next item was the Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Bitten & Bronzed Matte Bronzer. First off I love the packaging (although the box is way cuter because it's more colorful).  The formula is buildable and blends easily.  It’s also vegan and cruelty-free.  The best part is that you can get it for $4.99 from their website.

Adding a little more color to the face was the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush. It’s made with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon river.  Somehow it claims to both minimize oil in your pores as well as hydrate your skin.  What I can tell you is that it is very soft and blendable.  The sample is 1.5g and is values at $7.77  You can get your own from Sephora or Ulta.

Finishing up the look was the Bang Beauty Lip Gloss in Spice.  The color is amazing and it's super shinny.  It’s super-pigmented (one layer and you’re good to go) and long-wearing, but not sticky at all—so it won’t snag your hair on a windy day.  The lip gloss appears to be full sized which gives it a value of $18.  You can find it on the Bang Beauty site or for a discount on the Ipsy site.  You will have to be an Ipsy member though to get the discount.  You don't even need to get an Ipsy subscription.  Take a look here.

So, with a total over $43 I would say my $10 investment was good.  I can't wait to check out all of these products.  Be sure to follow me on YouTube to see all of my bags in person as well as reviews of the products.




No comments:

Post a Comment