Blog Header Links

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Ipsy Glam Bag - September

I'm a little behind on my posting of this so I'll make this short a sweet!  The bag itself this month was very classic looking in a black color.  This bag gave some items that I totally love and others that are good, but I wasn't super excited to get.

What I totally love in this bag is the Elizabeth Mott Pop goes the Shadow in the color Toasted.  It's a metallic bronze color that lasts all day and is super pigmented.  The full size retails for $13.

The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Face cream has one of the best smells of a face cream (I just love it!).   It's very lightweight, but really hydrates my dry skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.  The full size retails for $88 (that a bit much!)

I really like the Luxie Rose Gold Medium Angled Shading eye brush (207).  It's so fluffy and works great for cream and powder shadows.  Plus the bristles are synthetic and cruelty-free.  This brush is $12.

I had high hopes for the Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer because it is a glowy printer.  While it didn't add in any extra glow, it did help my makeup look great and last longer.  It hydrates and evens out my skin and files in any fine lines.  The full size retails for $39.

The last thing in my bag was the Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Due in Peach Honey.  I wasn't excited about this because I've tried this before in a different color and I didn't find it very pigmented.  I found that this was one the same.  It swatches great, but applies very light.  It retails for $18 (which I don't think it's really worth it). 

I really love my Ipsy glam bag and it's such a treat each month.  If you want to check out what you can get check out their site.  If you want a free bag I can hook you up!  Just send me an e-mail and I will get a free bag sent out to you.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment