Blog Header Links

Saturday, May 20, 2017

My May Ipsy Glam Bag and some discount codes!!


It's that time again!! I'm here with my May Ipsy Glam Bag.  I think this month was an okay month.  There are some products that I'm super excited about and some that are nice to have, but I wasn't dying to get.  So let's jump right into it (and don't forget to check out the discount codes on some of the items!)
A brand I really like is pur~lisse.  I learned about them from Ipsy and have liked all of the products I BB Tinted Moist Cream in Light.  It's supposed to be a primer, tinted moisturizer, foundation and sunscreen in one.  That's a lot of claims.  It is supposed to be very moisturizing and has Asian Herb extracts complex to sooth skin and create a glow.  Purlisse is giving 30% off any purchase with the code bbglam30. This product retails for $35 and the sample value that I received is $8.75.
have gotten from them.  They are a bit expensive so I love when I get get them for free.  This month I got the

I was super excited to receive the Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin as I am on the lookout
for the highlighters that will make my face pop.  Urban Decay claims that you will get a Snapchat filter glow with this finely milled powder that is supposed to last all day.  The full size product retails at $26 and the sample is valued at $9.

Next in the bag was the Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir.  This is a very smooth liner that glides on super easily.  It will smudge after application, but will dry down quickly and stays put until you wash it off. If you are interested in this or any other Pixi with code PixiIpsyMay.  The full size is $6 and this sample appears to be full size.
items you can get 25% off any purchase at

Also in the bag this month was the Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer. I don't think I've used a lotion with hemp seed oil.
It is supposed to be very moisturize due to the amino fatty acids it contains.  It has a very light scent so it won't overpower any perfume you want to wear.  The full size is $26 and the sample has a value of $3.

Last in the bag was that Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660. Luxie Brushes with code IPSY660.  This brush retails for $23. While it claims to be good for liquids, creams and powders, I am hesitant to use it with liquids.  I'll be sticking with powders with this super fluffy vegan and cruelty free brush.  If you are looking for this or other brushes you can get 30% off

So this month, my $10 investment got me just under $50 of products.  If you are looking to sign up or learn more, be sure to check out Ipsy. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment