Blog Header Links

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Gymwear on a Budget

It summer time and that means that I'll have more time do things that I don't always get to do.  One of those things is going to the gym.  As much as I usually don't want to go to the gym, I always feel better after I do.  It's been a while since I've purchased some new gym clothes, so I went on a mini shopping spree.  I'm all about budget shopping so everything I got was from Old Navy and the Gap.  I included my own pictures so that you can see what they look like on a real person and not just the model on the website.   Take a look at my picks and let me know what you would get.

I started off with a pair of pants and a pair of shorts.

The pants are the High Rise Elevate Color Block Compression Leggings from Old Navy.  These are thick leggings so I think I might be saving these more for the winter.  I love that they are high rise as I feel that it gives me some extra support.  I do wish that they had one of those hidden pockets that some of my other leggings have through.

The shorts are the Color Block Run Shorts, also from Old Navy.  These have a 3 inch inseam which is the shortest that I will go.  Plus they have a brief liner inside so I don't need to worry that anything is going to be exposed.  And it has that hidden pocket that I love!

Moving on to tops I wanted something that would look cute and keep me cool in the summer.  I picked out a mix of tank tops and t-shirts.

The first one is the Racerback Performance Tank from Old Navy.  This is a simple tank, but I love it!  It's a little loose and breathable and super affordable.

The last thing I purchase from Old Navy is the Relaxed Performance Tee.  I like that this was a little more than just a t-shirt as it has a fun saying on it. It's light and breathable and had a rounded hem which I think adds a little extra over a straight hem.

Moving on to the Gap, I got a tee and a tank.  The t-shirt is nothing special, but that's why I like it. It's the GapFit Breathe V-Neck.  It's a little more fitted than the other t-shirt I got, but it's still comfy. 


Last is my favorite! As soon as I saw the back of the GapFit Breathe Open Back Tank I knew I had to have it.  The back is open and you have the option to tie it or leave the flaps open.

What are you wearing to the gym?  I'd love to hear what you recommend so leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment