Blog Header Links

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - is there a dupe?

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette is one that we hear about all the time and for good reason.  It's a great quality palette with a nice selection of colors.  I have heard that people think the blue color in the middle is a little random (and I agree), but I love the rest of the colors.  Of course the best part is that it smells like chocolate (I have even heard that it tastes like chocolate too!).  I've only been able to play around this a Sephora class I took, but don't feel that I can spend $49 on eye shadow.  I'm all about a good dupe so let's take a look at some!

The first ones that comes to mind are from Makeup Revolution.  They are the Golden Bar Palette and the Chocolate Vice Palette.  You can find it at Ulta (and you can almost always find a coupon on the Ulta website).  These palettes are $15 which is one fourth the price of the Two Faced.  I think the Golden Bar Palette is a little closer, but they are both good options.


 


At a similar price ($14.50) is the BH Cosmetics by BubzBeauty 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette.  It includes fewer shadow options than the Makeup Revolution palette, but slightly different options.  If you like these colors better I say go for it!


Last on the list is the least expensive option at $10, but the furthest away in terms of colors from the Two Faced palette.  It's the Elf Need It Nude palette.  Elf is one of my favorite brands, so if these colors appeal to you I highly suggest you get this palette. 


Have you tried any of these palettes?  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment