Blog Header Links

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Goes on like a polish, lasts like a gel

If you are like me, you love having your nails done.  I even don't mind painting my nails, but for some reason, I can't stand taking off my polish once it starts chipping.  The problem is that my nails chip within a few days and then I'm walking around with chipped polish.  :-(

When I heard about Color Cure by Jamberry I was intrigued.  It goes on like a polish, but lasts a long time like a gel.  Sounds great to me!  Plus it doesn't require a base or a top coat....I mean really!!!  I can't wait to try this.  I love that it's 8 free so it doesn't have all of those nasty chemicals in many other nail polishes.

Take a look at this video to get a quick overview


If you are interested in finding out more visit this link.  You will get some more information and be able to get free shipping on your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment