Blog Header Links

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Gift for the little girl in your life

Shopping for gifts is something difficult for me so I'm always on the lookout for any suggestions.  In my searches I come across some of these things that I want to share with you.  I'm really excited because some things that I loved when I was younger are back!!


Friendship Bracelet Kit

The classic book on a classic craft, with designs ranging from simple to simply amazing. The back cover is a clipboard so you can make bracelets directly beside their instructions. Comes with supplies to make at least one bracelet for each of your 12 closest friends.


Spirograph Card Creations

 I'm so excited that this came back; I love playing with this when I was younger and I am really considering getting this set for myself.  What I really love about this kit is that it's a card making kit.  So not only can you have fun with it but you'll be able to share your creations when you give the card to someone. 


Girls love having their nails done, but many polishes are filled with chemical.  These nail wraps are super cute and are non-toxic vinyl wraps that apply with the heat from your nail dyer.  There are so many different designs to choose from and there are even some matching ones that come in adult sizes so you can match with your little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment