Blog Header Links

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Rebel Rebel - June Ipsy GlamBag

Ipsy is a monthly makeup subscription where you pay $10 a month and get 5 makeup samples all in a cute bag sent to you each month.  These products are personalized to you, so each person will get a slightly different bag.  My June bag was awesome!





The first thing I got were two sheet masks from patchology.  I am so excited to check these out as I have yet to try a sheet mask.  The value of this sample is $15.

Next in my bag was a blush from Seraphine botanicals. Use the code IPSY25 for 25% off your purchase.  The value of this sample is $18 which bring my total bag value to $33 so far!

Doucce, Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara was the third thing in my bag. Use the code
MASCARA30 for 30% off your purchase.  This sample has a value of $20.  My total bag value is now $53!  Can see how this is totally worth it?!


Second to last was the Rodial stem cell cleansing cream. Use the code IPSY20 to get 20% off your purchase. I couldn't find an exact value for this sample, but based on the other products on their website I would say it is about $5. That brings me to $58 as a total bag value.

The last thing is my bag was the Urban Decay Eye shadow in Fireball.  This sample has a value of $2.50 which bring my Glam Bag to a grand total value of $60.50!!  That is crazy that for only $10, I got $60.50 worth of products!  If you haven't already checked out Ipsy, I would totally recomend you do so! 

What did you get in your bag? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment