Blog Header Links

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Get Wedding Season Ready with these 5 items

Influenster Blush VoxBOx wedding essentials
If you are jumping full force into this wedding season like I am, then these five wedding essentials are for you.  I have been lucky enough to be chosen by Influenster to receive this Blush VoxBox.  If you aren't familiar with Influenster, they are a site where you can review products of all kinds.  Occasionally they curate collections that they call VoxBoxes.  They send these out these boxes to people so that they can review the products and share with others.

The Blush VoxBox is the wedding themed box.  This box came with some great products that I am excited to try.  The first item in the box was a set of Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner bottles.  I have very dry hair so I am excited to try these out.  (I will be updating this post with my reviews once I have come to full option of these products.) 

Next in the box are Simple Micelar makeup remover wipes.  I like these because you don't have to wash your face after you use them.  Plus the Simple brand doesn't use a lot of harsh chemicals, perfumes or dies.  Not only do you want to get rid of any makeup you have one, but you will also want to make sure you don't have any odor left behind.  To this end, Secret Clinical Strength gel was also sent in this box.  It came in a great lavender sent and I know i'm going to really put it to the test.  It's a gel which I don't normally love, so we'll see how well I like it.

The last product in the box was a set of Ardell Natural lashes.  I have neer used strip lashes before and I'm excited to give them a try.  I have tried wisps before (the small lash pieces) and haven't had luck with them.  Hopefully these lashes will give me better results.

The box also included a card with a discount code to Perfect Details.  I am pretty sure this won't be something I will be using as the products there are all at least $75.  While they are nice, I can't see spending that much for costume jewelry or a hair clip. 

Overall I really liked this box and can't wait to continue using all of these great products. 


If you want to see what each of these products look like, take a look at my unboxing video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment