Blog Header Links

Saturday, June 30, 2018

A few of my favorite face masks

In my quest for better skin care, I have fallen in love with face masks.  Below are four of my favorites and what I like about each.


This one is actually an exfoliator instead of a mask.  It has volcanic ash, charcoal powder and environmentally friendly scrubby beads.  It uses tea tree oil to tone and glycerin to hydrate.  I am one who likes gritty exfoliators and that why I really like this one; it's one I can feel is working. 



$


This is an exfoliating face mask with sea bucktorn berry, kaolin, blackberry, jasmine and pearl powder.  This is a gentile mask that you could use every day.  This one is great for people with sensitive skin. 



$
 
This is one is my favorite!  It's a strong deep cleaning face mask.  It might leave your skin a little red afterwards (but to me that makes me feel that it's working!).  The kaolin clay and charcoal absorbs all of the gunk from your skin and then eucalyptus and blackberry leaf extract help to tone your skin.  It also has a great spearmint scent.
$



This is probably my second favorite mask after Cackle Spackle.  It uses illite clay and kaolin clay to deep clean your pore.  It also contains spirulina to help reduce the appearance of larger pores.  After you have left it on for 10-15 minutes you can massage it into your skin for some exfoliation.  It's great for a use on your t-zone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment