Blog Header Links

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My experiences with the Maybelline Superstay 24 Lipcolor.

Thanks to Influenster I received two samples of the Maybelline Superstay 24 Lipcolor.  According to the Maybeline website "Super Stay 24® Lipcolor [is a] long-lasting lip color won’t cake, dry, or flake thanks to [their] unique Micro-Flex technology."  I tried it out several times and created the vlog below of one of my experiences.  While I am thankful for Influenster and Maybeiline for sending me this lipstick I have to say it didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked.  Now, I do have a problem with very dry lips and long lasting lipsticks not lasting on me so I can't say that it is this product that doesn't work well.  I would love to hear from other people who have tried this as well, because I really hope it's just me and not the product.  They have some really great colors and I will continue to wear it even though it only lasts a few hours on me.  If you have tried it, please let me know your experiences in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment