Blog Header Links

Thursday, May 19, 2016

8 awesome gift ideas for your mom, sister or friend

I am the worst about coming up with gift ideas for people (it gives me anxiety just thinking about it).  If you are anything like me gift idea posts are always so helpful.  I love these gift ideas for the mom, sister or friend in your life and I hope you enjoy them as well.  Leave a comment with some gift ideas that you have.


The PaperSource has this cure tea towel that I think would be great for any mother or daughter.  I know my mom would love to hear this from me.

This is such a unique twist on a family tree and I would love to get one for myself.  This print is custom made for you from AlmostSundayInc, an awesome Etsy seller.   On a side note, if you aren't already an ebates member you totally need to join before you do any online shopping.  Various stores, such as Etsy, give you a percent back on every purchase you make.





http://www.sephora.com/anti-oxidant-face-mask-P386017?skuId=1609841&icid2=category%20search_gifts:by%20recipient:for%20her_p386017_image


http://www.sephora.com/mia-2-garden-party-skin-renewal-set-P406250?skuId=1780055&icid2=search_search_p406250_image


https://www.etsy.com/listing/229981921/personal-calligraphy-address-stamp?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=calligraphy%20address%20stamp&ref=sr_gallery_12

Personal Emboser with Stand - $39.95
This embosser adds a personal touch to things like books, stationary, gift tags and so much more.  THe set includes an embosser, stand and a personalized embosser plate.  You can purchase foil labels or vellum gift tags to go along with it.



Ohh La La ColourSuite - $54  This collection of 3 lacquers and a top coat is great for any nail lover. The colors (from left to right include: Pirouette (an exclusive to the set!), Canvas, Antique, and Ultra Shine Top Coat.


Indulgence Hand Care Kit - $60 This 4 piece kit is a biotin hand care system.  It includes Buff, an exfoliating scrub, Nourish, a rich and thick moisterizer, QUench, an super thick cream when you need some extra misture in a spot and Cleanse, a cleansing soap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment