Blog Header Links

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Do you want a free lacquer? If so, May's StyleBox is for you!

Have you checked out the May Stylebox yet? Check out this short video to see what you can get.

The first thing that attracts me is the free lacquer.  (I know it's a marketing strategy, but I'm a sucker for anything free, LOL).  I'm not sure which style I would get.  I do like that Jamberry took current wraps and changed them up a bit for this month's box. What do you like?  


If I had to pick I am leaning towards classic (although I would probably save the wraps for winter as I feel they are cooler climate collors).  My second choice would be trendy beacuse those are nice spring colors and are my style.


Are you ready to learn more?  Then click over here (now silly, what are you waiting for?). You have until May 15th to get this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment